I am a Ph.D student in the School of Software, Tsinghua University, advised by Prof Yu Jiang. I received my BS degree from School of Computer Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2019.6.
My research is focussed on automated vulnerability detection, program analysis and testing of large software systems, where I investigate practical topics such as efficiency and reliability of automated techniques for specific application via theoretical and empirical analysis.
- Zhengxiong Luo, Feilong Zuo, Yu Jiang, Jian Gao, Xun Jiao, and Jiaguang Sun. Polar: Function Code Aware Fuzz Testing of ICS Protocol. ACM SIGBED International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT, Best Paper Nominee), USA, 2019. [paper] [code] [bib]
- Zhengxiong Luo, Feilong Zuo, Yuheng Shen, Xun Jiao, Wanli Chang, and Yu Jiang. ICS Protocol Fuzzing: Coverage Guided Packet Crack and Generation. ACM SIGDA Design Automation Conference (DAC), USA, 2020. [paper] [bib]
- Feilong Zuo, Zhengxiong Luo, Junze Yu and Yu Jiang. PAVFuzz: State-Sensitive Fuzz Testing of Protocols in Autonomous Vehicles. ACM SIGDA Design Automation Conference (DAC), USA, 2021.
Awards & Honors
- National Scholarship, 2020
- Best Paper Nominee in EMSOFT 2019 (3 out of 105 submissions)
- Silver Medal, The ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest Nanning Site, 2017